Integrating Runscope API Monitoring with Slack
Slack is group chat and IM built for teams.
- From Slack, add a new Runscope integration for your Slack channel and copy the generated Webhook URL to your clipboard.
- From your Runscope API test, select 'Integrations'.
- Select 'Connect Slack'.
- On the settings screen, enter the Slack Webhook URL generated above.
- Enter a Channel Name.
- Select whether or not to send a message for all test runs, all failed test runs, or after a certain number of consecutive failures for a specific location. Additionally you may chose to post messages when a test returns to a successful state.
- Click "Connect Account" to complete the integration.
Having trouble configuring Slack? Contact our support team.