Integrating Runscope API Monitoring with Grove
Grove is a hosted, private IRC server.
- From Grove, select the settings for your channel, then the Service Integrations tab.
- Select 'Webhooks (POST)' and copy your service endpoint URL.
- From your Runscope API test, select 'Integrations'.
- Select 'Connect Grove'
- Enter a name for this channel to refer to later.
- Enter the service endpoint URL copied from above.
- Select whether or not to post a message for all test runs, all failed test runs, or after a certain number of consecutive failures for a specific location. Additionally you may chose to post messages when a test returns to a successful state.
- Click "Connect Account" to complete the integration.
Having trouble configuring Grove? Contact our support team.